- HOD Dr. RAM SHARMA
- OPDMONDAY, THURSDAY
TIMING 09.00 A.M. TO 1.00 P.M
- ROOM NO201,202,204, TUESDAY, FRIDAY,
TIMING 02:00 PM TO 04:00 PM
- WARDS : CCUMALE WARD 6, FEMALE WARD 13
The Department of Cardiology is a Super specialty department of this hospital. It consists of 9 bedded state of art CCU, 3 bedded Intermediate Care Unit, 20 male & female Cardiac Beds in wards, a daily Cardiac OPD and a noninvasive cardiac laboratory of Cardiology. Our Doctor’s regularly attending Samman Clinic which is held Ist Sunday of every month. We are providing one Doctor for casualty duty every month.
The CCU has separate cubicles equipped with state of art, bed side and central monitors, oxygen and suction points (connected to central supply) and Central air-conditioning. CCU has round the clock trained nurses and postgraduate doctors and is equipped with all emergency medicines / equipments like Temporary Pacemakers, Defibrillators and Ventilators. It has latest cardiac monitors having facility of 24 hours arrhythmia analysis.
The department has a well-developed noninvasive cardiac Laboratory equipped with facilities like:
- INFORMATION TIMINGS
- Treadmill Testing9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. ( Saturday upto 1.00pm.)
Approx. 5-7 Test done daily
- Holter MonitoringOne test is done daily
- Computerized ECG24 hours, Approx. 150-200 done daily
- Colour Doppler Echocardiography (ECHO)9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. ( Saturday upto 1.00pm.) Approx. 25 Test done daily