- HOD Dr. NAMRATA NARGOTRA
Pathology services at Hindu Rao Hospital are being provided by a Main Lab, OPD Lab, and a round the clock Emergency (ICU Lab).
Specialists supervise the various sub-specialties with a team of technical staff. Pathology deptt. Comprise with following sections:
- Cytopathology & FNAC
- Clinical Pathology
- Special Staining lab(Immunohistochemistry, special haematology test, cyto-histochemistry, ANA-IF)
Department in collaboration with Thalassemia Control Cell, is also involved in screening and diagnosis of Thalassemia by CBC & HPLC
1. Requisition filled by the doctor online / on form is generated and patients are directed to reach the collection center at OPD for routine investigations and at main Lab for Special investigation.
2. Samples from Central Collection Centre facility are being sent to respective section after Blood collection for various requested investigation by the clinician.
3. For Emergency services the tests (Hematology and fluid cytology) are being carried out in ICU Lab.
4. Lab reports are sent online though HIS/ in Lab forms from OPD ICU Main Lab.
5. Biochemistry and Microbiology investigations are done by the respective department.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY PATHOLOGY DEPARTMENT
- ROUTINE & SPECIAL HAEMATOLOGICAL INVESTIGATIONS
- URINE ANALYSIS
- STOOL ANALYSIS
- SEMEN ANALYSIS
- IMMUNO HISTO CHEMISTRY
- CYTOCHEMISTRY & ANA-IF TESTING
- THALASSEMIA SCREENING & DIAGNOSIS BY CBC & HPLC
- THROUGH THALASSEMIA CONTROL CELL OF MCD